Love in Ten Lines
Amazing artwork and poetry by a amazing woman and poet.
Love was here once
before. A wild love,
taken by love in
stride. Untamed love skipping
across the pond, love
sinking under water, love
drowning. Love caught in
love’s own overwhelming throat.
Love crying, streaming down
cheeks. Love brushed away.
- Write about love using only 10 lines.
- Use the word love in every line.
- Each line can only be 4 words long.
- Nominate 10 or so others who are up for the challenge.
- Let them know about the challenge.
- Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
- Include a quote about love ( this can be your own)
- You may write in any language
When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But…
View original post 41 more words